Monday, August 8, 2016

Masou Gakuen HxH (Anime)

Title: Masou Gakuen HxH




Date aired: July 2016

Genre(s): Action, comedy, ecchi, harem, fantasy, school, romance, scifi

Completed or Ongoing: Ongoing


Plot Summary: A teenage boy is invited (by his sister, who is like the principal) to attend an all girls school. In this anime, mankinds hope of survival rests upon how much love this boy can develop among 3 of  the elite members of the protection squad. This anime is extremely ecchi, borderline smut. It's on episode 4 as of this post and if they go any further, it would be really be smut.

As of now, I'm looking for the manga. If anyone has seen it, let me know. 

Review: This anime has both censored and uncensored episodes. I watched the uncensored and I must say I was thoroughly surprised and pleased. The storyline and character development are just starting. It's hard to say. So far, the characters' pasts seem complicated and mysterious. I like where it's going even though it focuses very heavily on the groping, teasing, sucking, etc. Interested yet?

Opinion: A whole lot of groping, fondling, and nipple action. This is way more ecchi than Shokugeki no Soma. If you watch the uncensored version that is. This anime does seem weird because in order for the world to be saved, girls must be groped. I don't think it's too bad of a power. If I was the MC, I would grope everyone. "Hey, don't get mad. Me groping you will make you live longer and give you amazing powers that you wouldn't have gotten if I didn't cop a feel." This is almost as bad as that anime where it tells the MC guy that all women secretly want to be raped so they turn him into a serial rapist.

This anime isn't bad so far. It's only on episode 5. I like it, but it's not on my top favs list.


Rating: I give this anime 6 out of 10. The drawing is good. The storyline needs more work. The characters still needs more time to be properly understood. The ecchi factor is all the way up. I don't think it can get any higher. If you're looking for a great anime, this isn't it. If you're looking for fan service and groping, you've come to the right anime. Just make sure you're watching the uncensored version though.

No comments:

Post a Comment