Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Trash. (Manga)

Title: Trash.


Author: Yamamoto Kenji

Genre(s): Action, adult, drama, yuri

Ongoing or Completed: Ongoing

Plot Summary: This manga is about 2 assassins who are hired by a crime boss. So basically this is about the jobs they take on and the shit they go through to complete their missions.

Review: This manga is so not for kids under 18. Honestly, I would say 25 since people are still influenced before this age. There is a whole lot of killing. I'm talking blood and guts displayed in a horrific, gruesome, terrible way. There are rape scenes as well. Some with a dick and some with other objects. A lot of this killing and gruesome activities revolve around high school students. The graphics are decent, but the updates are slow. Maybe I should switch manga sites? 

Opinion: I got hooked. I'm not sure why, but I did. This manga was so violent and so not what I expected. It took me by surprise with the amount of guts I've seen. If you've seen Gantz, this is something like that. I wouldn't recommend this for the faint of heart. If you're not in to this kind of stuff, don't waste your time. If guts and rape mixed in with a whole lot of violence is your thing, then this would just be mild compared to the other similar things you probably read or watch (like Gantz)

Rating: Trash. is very adult. It doesn't disappoint. The drawings are good and detailed. The character developments are crazy as we are still trying to understand Bullet's past. The storyline is following their daily lives, which happens to be accepting new missions to kill various people for their mob boss. The chapter endings are probably what keep me enthralled enough to continue. So be on the look out for this manga. If it ever becomes an anime, WOAH!. They better not skimp on the violence, guts, or blood. And it better be uncensored.

I give this manga 7 spilled intestines out 10. 
I decided to give this a graphic rating, so what!





As always, I don't own these pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment