Saturday, July 23, 2016

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to my Anime/Manga Opinions and Reviews blog.

You can call me Asiantreat and I'll be your commentator for this trip.


"Where are we going?" you ask.


Easy. We are going to the worlds of Ecchi, Harem, Adult, Gender Bender, Romance, and Smut. There may be more worlds later, but for now these are the main genres.


I have read over 70 mangas and manhwas. I'll be reviewing and giving my opinions into all of titles I can remember as well as all of the anime I have seen.


I have seen a few K/J doramas, but I will not be including them into this blog.


Oh and a lot of these mangas/animes are old. I mean 1990's old. As long as it held my interest until its completion, it will get an in depth review. If not, then it gets my opinion with a short review of why I couldn't keep reading/watching it. Some of these mangas have animes to them so, I'll give a blog for both if it had a remake.


Also, before I forget, this blog will be graphic. I'm not one to bite their tongue on an opinion. So if you are easily offended, leave now. I don't care if you stay or not. I'm just here to give my opinion on a few interesting groups of genres that happen to hold my interest longer than most things. I will curse and get sexually graphic. Again, I don't care....


Thanks for stopping by!


Also, I want to mention that any images I use, I do not own!

No comments:

Post a Comment