Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Rating System

I have decided to use a rating system that will be based on:


* Character Profiles and Development: how well the author gives life to the characters


* Illustrations: how well the art is drawn


* Storyline: how interesting the plot is


* Originality: how common (how often or not) the theme was told by others


* Smut/Ecchi/Romance/etc. level: how strong each theme is in the anime/manga/manhwa


* Censorship: if it censors or has pointless dumb censors


* If I'll continue watching the episodes/seasons or if I would read the manga or watch the anime (if it was originally a manga)



0 => Will not watch/read again


6 => Neutral


10 => Really like and might be one of my favs


I was thinking a rating system was needed to try and understand what I was basing my review and opinions on. Hope it helps and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment